Graco high-pressure airless paint spray technology:
- Produces bright lines from every angle
- Coats both sides of grass blade in a single pass
- Reduced paint consumption vs. low pressure systems
- Durable light-weight design for years of uninterrupted use and at only 80 lbs (36kg) it's easy to load and unload.
- Operator controls are located on the handlebar for ease of use.
- Exclusive tall-wheel cart rolls easily over ruts and cleat marks, resulting in less operator fatigue and straighter lines.
- Fully adjustable spray guides make line width adjustments fast and easy without tools.
- Best results when used with all grades of top of the line USSC bulk athletic field marking paints.
- Paint professionally looking lines or paint logos-stencils using the wand extension.
- Need more information, a recommendation or to place an ORDER call 1-800-278-7473 or 1-800-2-STRIPE.
FieldLazer S100 Operation:
Idle RPM - 4400 to 4600
High Speed RPM - 5700 to 5900
Dimensions (handle down - 48 x 24 x 24 in) - 121 x 61 x 61 cm
Weight - 80 lb (36.32 kg)
Wetted Parts - zinc-plated carbon steel, polyethylene, stainless steel, PTFE, Acetal, chrome plating, leather, V-Max™ UHMWPE, aluminum, tungsten carbide
Sound Levels Measured at maximum normal load conditions per ISO 3744
Sound Pressure - 87 dB(A)
Sound Power - 101 dB(A)
*Measured at maximum normal load conditions per ISO 3744
- High efficiency Honda engine.
- 3-Year Warranty and over 700 authorized repair locations in North America.
- Easy Out Filter makes tip clogs a thing of the past.
- Siphons from disposable paint bucket, eliminating tank or pot cleaning hassles.
- Paint circles and arcs or easily switch to gun and spray stencils or large solid areas.
- Adjustable ergonomic handle bars, Fold-Down makes transportation easy.
- Cross-over turf/pavement tire optimized for field and pavement line marking
- 0-3300 psi adjustable electronic pressure control