Formulated, tested and manufactured at our facility in Atlanta. TURFWORKS Grass Pigment is super concentrated, environmentally friendly, organic pigment designed to be applied on brown, dormant natural grass to instantly turn it looking a healthy lush natural green color. Low amounts of 10 - 19 ounces of this concentrate will cover 1 acre. Individual coverage area will depend on the dilution ratio, intensity of the green color required, the height of the grass to be painted, the speed and type of the application equipment used. It will not wash or flake of the grass but come off as grass becomes healthy and grows and is mowed off along with the grass blades.
- Super Concentrate use very little to cover large areas.
- Use only 10 - 19 ounces per acre depending upon the purpose of the application and substrate.
- Dissolve 10 -19 ounces in 50 gallons of water. Spray application will cover an acre of grass.
- Works differently than Green Turf dye Grass paint.
- Enhance the natural turf, natural grass color, appearance and quality.
- Will not fade or turn blue after application.
- Grass Pigment works successfully and is safe on all types of natural grass and natural turf.
- Available in several shades Original, SouthWestern, SugarHill, CaliGreen, NorthEastern, ACC green.
- Far less expensive than over seeding.
- For use on Golf courses, Home yards, Commercial lawns.
- Formulated and MADE IN THE USA.
- For more information, a recommendation or to ORDER call 1-800-278-7473 or 1-800-2-STRIPE.