Welcome to USSC, Login
Formulated and manufactured by USSC at its production facility in Alpharetta GA, CurbFIX is an innovative formulation that cures, hardens with water. It can be used in any conditions, and cures ( hardens ) extremely fast to produce a very strong, durable, permanent patch to repair concrete curbs. It does not need any heat source and contains renewable vegetable oil. Product is moisture sensitive so unopened must me stores in a cool dry area. Opened container must be completely used up as soon as possible. Once opened partial container must be sealed properly and stored in cool dry place. Moisture contamination of the unopened stored product or not properly sealed open container will result in hardening of product in the container.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE :
1) Thoroughly clean the damaged broken curb areas. Use a wire brush and remove all loose dirt and debris.
2) Installing / drilling nails or screws in the broken curbs as a rebar system does immensely help support and secure the repair patch. But is not a necessary step. CurbFIX will work fine without the rebar support but if it can be done it is strongly recommended.
3) Remove lid from the bucket, wear the protective gloves provided. Slide open the plastic bag that the sand-polymer mix is contained in.
4) Use the plastic form liner as a barrier and pour the sand - polymer mix in the damaged cavity.
5) Compact the sand-polymer mix in the damaged / broken areas of the curb. Use a trowel to form it to the shape of the curb. There is unlimited time to work this part. The product will not harden until you put water on it.
6) Once satisfied with the shape of the patch, saturate it with water. There is nothing more to do. The curing and hardening of the patch will proceed by itself.
7) Using the brush in the kit, paint the patch with the concrete colored water base seal coating also provided in the kit.
8) Coverage is 4 square feet at 1 inch thick per 45 pound of the product in each 4 gallon bucket.
9) Have any more application questions, or to ORDER call 1-800-278-7473 or 1-800-2-STRIPE.