DIAMONDS WORKS is high performance, durable, scuff resistant, proprietary floor finish, floor wax formulated by experienced USFT's Research and Development Chemists at its laboratory and test floor facility in Alpharetta, GA. DIAMONDS WORKS is specifically designed with harder, more scuff resistant polymers for use in low maintenance floor maintenance projects. Clear tough polymer finish resists yellowing, dry powdering, clear scuffing, works well with aggressive polishing pads, and can be high speed burnished weekly. Good performance in hallways, lobby, entrances.
- Easy to use, Easy to spread, Easy to strip, Low odor, High Solids 20% by weight.
- Harder more scuff resistant polymer backbone for use in low maintenance situation.
- Scuff and black heel mark resistant, Resits clear scuffing.
- Can be high-speed burnished weekly, No swirling, even with aggressive polishing pads.
- Formulated for use on high traffic areas viz. Hallways, Entrances, Lobbies.
- Use on VCT ( Vinyl Composite Tiles ), linoleum floors in Schools, Hospitals, Grocery Stores.
- Reasonably priced from manufacturer-chemists who formulate and are involved in production.
- We are experts at formulating, production of floor finishes, We can custom formulate if needed.
- Have a question or need a recommendation, please call us toll free at 1-800-278-7473.