Manufactured by USSC at its production facility in Atlanta GA, TTP-1952F both Type I and Type III are extremely durable, top quality, water based, fast dry formulations that meet federal specifications for Traffic Line Marking Paint. It contains high levels of prime pigments and federal approved acrylic latex binder for extra durability and hence the designation for Type III. TTP-1952F Type I and III traffic paint can be used with all airless striping machines and will spray crisp, sharp lines, that are exceptionally durable and bright. This formulation will not settle during shipping, storage or when in use. It is packaged in 5 gallon buckets with convenient tear-away lids or in 55 gallon drums or 250 gallon tote tanks.
- Dries to no track extremely fast, in less than 10 mins.
- High levels of volume solids, high percentage of prime pigments, extremely Low VOC.
- High Performance, Good Quality Paint with Superior Hiding, Brightness and Durability.
- Excellent retention of dropped on reflective glass beads. Can be used on both concrete and asphalt.
- Formulated with fast dry resin that ensures quick dry of paint, hence sprayed lines can be opened to traffic very quickly.
- 1 gallon will yield 320 linear feet of a 4' wide stripe at 15 mils wet. 1 mil is 1/1000 of an inch.
- Use as permanent traffic paint on cross-walks, Roads, Streets, Highways, Airport Runways.
- Available in White, Yellow, Blue, Red and Black. Lead free, water clean-up. NON-FLAMMABLE.
- Need more information, a recommendation or to place an ORDER call 1-800-278-7473 or 1-800-2-STRIPE.