Formulated, tested and manufactured at our facility in Atlanta. FOAMworks is a concentrated, environmentally friendly product that when thinned with water and applied using the proper mechanical foam applicator will spray a long lasting thick foam blobs that can used as referenced points or markers for application of herbicides, pesticides, paint or dyes. The applied foam is temporary and will disappear in a short time without affecting or harming the substrate its applied on.
- Super Concentrate, Mix with up to 100 parts of water.
- Packaged in easy to use one gallon plastic jugs.
- Can be used with any compressed air foam making machines. Water base Colorants can be added.
- Specially formulated to produce thick, long lasting foam balls ( blobs ).
- Once applied correctly the FOAM marks will withstand intermittent water spray, high winds and ambient heat.
- Use to temporary mark areas on grass, synthetic turf, dirt, soil. Visible for 20 minutes.
- Use on Golf courses, Football fields, Soccer fields, Home yards, Commercial lawns.
- Helps in accurate application without unnecessary overlaps. Will not harm or turn natural grass brown.
- Any further questions or need a recommendation, please call us toll free at 1-800-278-7374 or 1-800-2-STRIPE.