Formulated, tested and manufactured at our facility in Atlanta. FOAMworks AEROSOL cans will spray long lasting thick foam blobs that can used as referenced points or markers for application of herbicides, pesticides, paint or dyes on natural grass or synthetic field turf.. The applied foam is temporary and will disappear in a few hours without affecting or harming the substrate its applied on.
- Packaged in easy to use 20 ounce by volume AEROSOL SPRAY CANS.
- Can be used manually or with a hand held long spray wand HW or a four wheel aerosol can spray machine SSAT.
- Specially formulated to produce thick, long lasting foam balls ( blobs ).
- Once applied correctly the FOAM marks will withstand intermittent water spray, high winds and ambient heat.
- Use to temporary mark areas on grass, synthetic turf, dirt, soil. Foam stays visible for several hours.
- Use on Golf courses, Football fields, Soccer fields, Home yards, Commercial lawns.
- Helps in accurate application without unnecessary overlaps. Will not harm or turn natural grass brown.
- Have questions, need a recommendation or to place an ORDER CALL 1-800-278-7374 or 1-800-2-STRIPE.