COLD FUSION is very user friendly, high performance, durable, proprietary floor finish-wax-polish formulated by experienced USFT's Research and Development Chemists at its laboratory and test floor facility in Alpharetta, GA. COLD FUSION is specifically designed to make less apparent any mistakes that can be made by inexperienced rookie users during application, drying, buffing or burnishing of the floor finish. Clear tough polymer finish resists yellowing, dry powdering, clear scuffing, can be high speed burnished weekly, works well with aggressive polishing pads. Good performance as a tough, durable floor polish in hallways, lobbys, entrances.
- Very user friendly. Designed for use by rookie, inexperienced floor finish applicators.
- Easy to use, Easy to spread, Easy to strip, Low odor, High Solids 20% by weight.
- Designed not exaggerate rookie mistakes during application, drying, buffing of this floor finish.
- Scuff and black heel mark resistant, Resits clear scuffing.
- Can be high-speed burnished weekly, No swirling, even with aggressive polishing pads.
- Use on VCT ( Vinyl Composite Tiles ), linoleum floors in Retail Stores, Schools, Hospitals, Grocery Stores.
- Reasonably priced from manufacturer-chemists who formulate and are involved in production.
- We are experts at formulating, production of floor finishes, We can custom formulate if needed.
- Have a question or need a recommendation, please call us toll free at 1-800-278-7473.