Manufactured by USSC at its production and R&D facility in Alpharetta GA, WHITE WATER is a powerful, concentrated, stable peroxide cleaner to remove stains, dirt, soils, grease, mold, mildew, organic matter in a very safe, eco friendly chemical process. WHITEWATER is a concentrated product, it needs to be diluted at 1 part to 128 parts for medium cleaning strength and 1 part to 10 parts of water for heavy duty cleaning. It contains NO corrosive ingredients, contains NO carcinogens or harsh chemicals like chlorine bleach. It is safe for use on almost all porous and non-porous surfaces. leaves no residue and no lingering odors on cleaned surfaces including synthetic turf fields. Rinse water is safe for run-off in sewer system.
- Eliminates the use of high pH or low pH cleaning products that result in facility or synthetic turf damage.
- Contains no Butyl cleaners, no Alkyl phenol ethaxylates ( APE's ), no combustible or carcinogenic chemicals.
- Has no toxic fumes, no offensive odors and will not damage clothing like bleach cleaners.
- Safe, Superior odor destruction. Cleaning and whitening power without use of bleach.
- Uses Oxygen as the cleaning agent. One Product, does 95% of general cleaning.
- Oxygen Boosts Solvent and Surfactant active agents for a deeper clean.
- Significantly reduced residue. Less residue means less re-soiling, less cleaning.
- Superior health and safety without sacrificing cleaning power.
- Have more questions, please call us toll free at 1-800-278-7473.